Blog Intentions:

Each post on this blog is designed to take you about a minute to read. I want to write out my thoughts every day but I don't have time to write an entire novel, so I give you this blog as a daily condensed sample of my thoughts. You should read it, it will only take a minute.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

short blogs have feelings too...

the only reason why i have never started a blog is because i have never felt like i had enough time to devote to it.  today i realized that i don't have to write a novel...so i started this blog.  i am not sure what direction i am going in yet because i am new to blogging and i don't want to write anything that will completely waste your time.  what i do know is that i feel called to express my thoughts each day through this blog and that it will take about a minute to read through each post.  i promise that i will try to write something that is worth a minute of your time!

for your commenting consideration:
what should i write about?
should i turn this into a one minute daily devotional?
should i post one minute's worth of Scripture?
should i blog about my ministry?
should it be about my thoughts in general?

3 comments:

  1. I unfortunately am rarely at a loss for words, but thankfully I type fast and try to plan ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should blog about a new Bible Character every day, or a Chritian song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great idea Chad! thanks for your input.

    ReplyDelete